Happy Ramblings: Daffodils to brighten up my desk

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Daffodils to brighten up my desk


This morning I woke up to a lovely and sunny Spring day. I immediately wanted to bring some sunshine into my room, so I went into the garden and picked this bunch of yellow daffodils. They brighten up my desk and make me feel happy.

Their scent reminds me of when I was little when I lived in England. We had lots of narcissi with different coloured petals and trumpets.

My daffodils have been flowering for over a month now. The ones that I picked today are from the later flowering daffodils. I planted two different types, one was King Edward daffodils and I can't remember the name of the other type, but they start to flower as the others are finishing.


I hope that you are having a lovely sunny day too.

Hugs.

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment