Happy Ramblings: Two new lovely cats in the family

Monday, May 11, 2020

Two new lovely cats in the family

It has been a long time since I last posted. I had a tough time last year losing my three cats Oscar, Ginger and Felix due to different serious illnesses. And then my brother-in-law passed away on Christmas Day which was heartbreaking for all the family.

Things started to settle down this year until we had to go into Lockdown, due the Covid-19 virus, 6 weeks ago. It has certainly been a turbulent time for everyone. I am trying to focus on positive things now and things are certainly improving.

I would like to introduce to you two new additions to the family. Abby and Otto. They are both rescue cats which were born a day apart from each other in February last year.

I adopted Abby and Otto after falling in love with them at first sight. Abby is a silver tabby and Otto is an orange tabby. They have settled in well and love each other despite being from different litters. They are very playful and inquisitive and get up to plenty of mischief, keeping me on my toes.





Abby and Otto like snuggling up to sleep together, anywhere that is comfortable, regardless of how much, or little, room there is. I found them squashed into one basket quite happily purring. Then Abby decided to sleep on the cat-scratching toy.

I managed to find another basket for them, so they can sleep one in each, and they are very happy.


See you again soon.

Hugs,

Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment