Happy Ramblings: Merry Christmas from Rose at the Happy Ramblings blog

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Merry Christmas from Rose at the Happy Ramblings blog

It is just over one week until Christmas. This year has gone so fast! I have bought all of the Christmas presents for everyone, so there will be no mad rushing around the shops this Christmas, apart from the grocery shopping.

I will be wrapping all the presents next week, when I have a quiet day so I can enjoy some Christmas music at the same time.

Last week I went to a candle-making party and made a scented candle for myself. This year I chose a pineapple and mango scent. The scent was quite strong, so I used only half of the recommended amount of fragrance.

Yesterday I went to a Christmas card making party which was really fun. Lots of cute Christmassy paper and card to choose from and ribbons and sparkly beads. There was also a selection of stamping equipment and different coloured inks to use.

Next week I am going to a Christmas craft party where I will get to make more Christmassy things. I am taking mum along with me so that she can join in with the fun too.

I hope that your holiday season is all that you hoped it would be.

With lots of love,

from

Rose xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment